Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 030 - Howl's Moving Castle

Currently Burning: Stress Relief



Howl's Moving Castle is a Hayao Myizaki and Studio Ghibli film.Myazaki's films are among my favorites because I feel that I really connect with the characters. They're so well written that I can genuinely feel connected to the storyline.

The story is essentially about Sophie who is transformed into an old woman by the Witch of the Wastes. She meets Howl (a wizard) who can tell that she is under a spell. The story follows the adventures of Howl, Calcifer (a fire spirit), Turnip Head (a scarecrow), and Markl (Howl's apprentice). If you've never seen a Myazaki film definitely check this one out because it is one of his best!

Now onto the daily review!



Stress Relief (4): This is a blend of peppermint, lavender, and chai tea. I mostly smell the peppermint and lavender. I'm going to be ordering this in a smaller candle next time I place an order. The throw is really strong on this one because of the mint.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment