Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 015 - New Format!

Currently Burning: Peanut Butter Cookies

I actually followed through with something I promised! I figured out the direction I would like this blog to go. Since I'm doing an entire year, there's no possible way to have every post devoted to candles so I've decided to delegate that to a specific day of the week. I will still do a daily scent review but I'm going to add other things to each day of the week. I think the topics I picked for each day should be able to sustain me for the duration of the year.

The format for each week will be as follows:

Movie Mondays - I'll review a movie that I've recently watched. Not necessarily new movies, just movies that I really enjoy.
Tasty Tuesdays - I've done a couple cooking posts so far. These will probably be a combination of cooking/baking.
Watching YouTube Wednesdays - I'll review a channel that I really like on YouTube (definitely excited for this one!)
TV Thursdays - I'll review a TV show that I'm currently watching or that I have watched and really loved (this is the only one I'm really worried about sustaining because I don't watch that much TV).
Fun Fridays - This will be Video Game reviews. Possibly I'll throw in another type of game that I'm loving, but mostly video games. 
CBV Saturdays - Anything CBV related will go here. Hauls/Order Status/Tips & Tricks/etc.
Surprise Sundays - This will sort of be a catch all. I wanted a day where I had the freedom to post whatever I really wanted so I made Sunday my random day.

Hopefully this will make my blogging much easier since there are days where I sit and wonder what I'm going to write about :) That being said, I'm not going to do my CBV haul until Saturday the 21st now. I've already planned out next week and most of the week after. Now onto the daily review!



Peanut Butter Cookies (3): I'm not really in love with this scent. It reminds me a lot of the Reese's Peanut Butter Delight candle, but without the chocolate. The throw is about the same as the Reese's one, but I just don't like this one as much. It does smell like Peanut Butter Cookies baking though.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment