Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 009 - Haircuts and Hot Messes

Currently Burning: Banana Coconut Cream Pie

Finally broke down and got a hair cut today. I really hate getting hair cuts, but today's wasn't really bad at all. I actually had a good conversation with the hair dresser and left her a pretty decent tip. I like having my hair short because it's manageable, but I hate getting it cut. I just need to pony up and do it like once a month.

Other than that today was a hot mess at work! Apparently today was the day that all incoming freshman for the spring semester were getting housing assignments. I do not understand why they cannot assign beforehand. Whatever. Basically the entire hallway on both sides was covered in people waiting. Like everyone's extra chairs from their offices/conference rooms were out in the hallway. I had to peace out early because I couldn't deal with all that (which is why I scheduled my hair cut for 4PM!)

I picked up the new mail key today and got Gears of War (the original). Probably going to play that tonight. Well, I'm debating between that and just going to sleep. I didn't fall asleep until after 3AM last night, so I'm pretty tired. I'm afraid that if I don't go to sleep in the next few hours that I'll pass the threshold of tired and into the realm of crazy! Enough rambling for today - onto the daily review!



Banana Coconut Cream Pie (5): I have a full size candle of just coconut cream pie and I really like it. I figured I would try this because (a) I really like the coconut cream pie candle, and (b) sayanythingbr00ke said this was amazing. It has the same "fake" banana scent that Victoria uses (smells like banana laffy taffy or runts). I don't dislike that smell, but it isn't my favorite. After it is burned, it really does smell amazing! The coconut and banana mellow out very nicely with a vanilla bakery scent. Definitely going to upgrade this one! The scent throw is also a lot stronger on this one than just the coconut cream pie.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment