Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 025 - danisnotonfire

Currently Burning: Marshmallow Ambrosia



I've been watching danisnotonfire for about a year. My first experience was when he guest starred on another of my favorite YouTube channels, VlogCandy.




After that, I made my way over to his personal channel and saw that he is actually really hilarious. He also puts a lot of effort into the majority of his videos so I appreciate that. He has a series called Danecdotes and one called Reasons Why Dan's a Fail. The latter are my favorite because I feel like I can relate to a lot of what he is saying.



He's really good friends with another YouTuber (amazingphil) and some of his best videos are the ones with Phil.



Overall, Dan is definitely in my Top 5 YouTubers. His videos are really funny and it always puts me in a good mood to see him in my subscription box.

Now onto the daily review!



Marshmallow Ambrosia (3): This is a very light thrower. It smells like freshly made marshmallows (not Jet Puft). It's a good vanilla scent, but it just doesn't carry enough for me to warrant getting a full-size candle.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment