Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 014 - What is my life?

Currently Burning: Reese's Peanut Butter Delight

Writing this blog has made me realize that I have a pretty boring life #noonecaresbitch. It's also made me realize that I need to actually plan out this thing so it will actually be interesting #procrastination. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to (for real) sit down and plan out AT LEAST the next week of blogs #getyoshittogetha. As I've stated at least once, I also need to take pictures of all of my CBV stash #puttingitofftillater. I'm thinking Monday will be a good day for that.

Today was as uneventful as is usual on a Saturday. I was going to go to my parents house, but decided not to and instead opted to play Tales of Vesperia. So I have plans for tomorrow now! I probably won't list out specifically what I'm going to blog about, but at least I should have something to talk about tomorrow. Also, CBV order comes in on Monday so that's going to be a haul :) Now onto the daily review!




Reese's Peanut Butter Delight (4): This candle is a layered candle with peanut butter on the bottom and chocolate at the top. It only comes in the 9oz size, costs $9.00, and is on page 3 of candles. It came with crumbles all over the top when I first got it and was really cute. When I first got this candle I really didn't like it. Something about the chocolate scent (which was pretty much all I could smell) didn't sit well with me. However, I let it sit for a few weeks and cure. When I came back to it I was floored. It smells SO good after it's burning. The scent throw is actually really good on it to. I would definitely consider ordering this one again. After I burned it today I've finally gotten down to the Peanut Butter and it's great. The Peanut Butter doesn't have quite as strong of a throw as the chocolate, but it's still pretty good.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment