Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 020 - Tales of Vesperia

Currently Burning: Fruit Loops



Tales of Vesperia is a game that's part of the "Tales" series. I've never played any of the others because Vesperia is the only one for the XBOX 360. This is a fantasy RPG that can actually be multiplayer. The main character is Yuri Lowell (guy with the black hair on the cover). The main plot of the story really isn't revealed until over halfway through the game because this game has several false endings. It starts with Yuri trying to find the person who stole a energy source for his town's water supply.

I really like this game a lot. I first got it through GameFly, but then decided to go ahead and buy it. The only thing about this game is it takes a LONG time to play because it has a lot of story elements. It's also animated rather than trying to look realistic. If you're a fan of RPGs, definitely check this one out!

Now onto the daily review!



Fruit Loops (4): This smells EXACTLY like the cereal. The first time I smelled this I was like "How does she do it!?!?!?" I have this in a 9oz candle as well so I've burned it multiple times. The throw is pretty strong on it, so if you love Fruit Loops cereal, get this candle!!!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment