Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 011 - Got my Textbooks!

Currently Burning: Leesha

 I was excited to see I had 2 packages when I got home! They were my textbooks for the Spring semester that starts on Tuesday. Currently I'm a grad student pursuing a Master's of Education in Workforce Development - emphasis in Human Resources. So far I've taken 9 hours. I'm taking 9 hours this semester for the first time (took 6 last Fall). Not sure how it's going to work out, but hopefully it won't be too bad. My degree program is completely online so that's a plus!

I'm taking Facilitating Learning in the Work Place,  Diversity Issues and Globalization, and Principles of Adult Learning. The Workforce Development program is tied in with Adult Education so I have to take a lot of those courses. I've actually found that I like the adult education classes a lot so I'm not sure if I really want to finish the HR portion. I should graduate in December either way.

Now onto the daily review!



Leesha (3): This one is named after xsparkage on YouTube. It's a fresh apple/cinnamon type scent. I'm not really a huge fan of that type of scent. It's a mixture of dutch apple crunch and buttery caramel. Honestly all I get is the dutch apple crunch. It's really not even the dutch apple crunch that I remember because it's mostly just apple/cinnamon with a very sweet note. The throw is pretty strong on this one as well.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment