Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 024 - Pepperoni Pizza Puffs

Currently Burning: Pumpkin Apple Cinnamon Bread

For today's Tasty Tuesday, I decided to go with an old favorite of mine. I've been making these for several years, usually for work parties. They're super easy to throw together, and they're just as good the next day. I think that originally they were a Rachael Ray recipe, but I'm getting mine from this site.



First, add the 3/4 of a cup of flour, 3/4 tsp of baking powder, and 1 Tbsp of Italian Seasoning to a medium mixing bowl.



Mix in 3/4 of a cup of milk and 1 egg slightly beaten.



Add 1 package of mini pepperoni rounds and 1-2 cups of Mozzarella cheese. The original recipe calls for Parmesan as well, but I just added extra mozzarella. Let sit for 10 minutes.



Spoon into a mini muffin pan (should make about 24).



Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.



Serve with warm pizza sauce and enjoy!



Now onto the daily review!



Pumpkin Apple Cinnamon Bread (5): This is a great fall scent (I know it's January, but let's just say I'm feeling nostalgic). To me it smells like a really sweet raisin bread. I get the apple and pumpkin notes as well, but the cinnamon bread part of it is definitely the star. The throw is pretty strong on this one as well. I've had this scent before and got it as a free scent shot recently. I'm glad I got it again because I definitely need a big candle in this one!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment