Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 001 - Project 365

Currently Burning: Shamrock Kiss

The real reason I started this blog is that I wanted to try blogging everyday for a year. Since today is January 1st, I figured that would be a good start. I've also been looking for an outlet to chronicle my CBV experience, so I thought I would combine Project 365 with the candle blog.

Something that I plan on doing for every post is putting what scent I'm currently burning at the top of the post. I also plan on doing a mini review everyday for that scent (or if I've already covered it, then some other scent that I have not reviewed yet. So far, I've tried 114 scents, so hopefully by year's end I'll have at least 365 :) I also have a rating system that I use which helps me to determine if I'll buy it in candle form. I use a 5-scale, with 1 being never burn again, and 5 being a must-have.



Shamrock Kiss (5): I have half a scent shot of this going right now. To me, it smells like the original Herbal Essences shampoo. I really like this smell, and I think it goes great for a bathroom. The scent throw for me is medium, because I cannot smell it all throughout my apartment, but I can smell it when I open the door so it fills the living room nicely. I'm probably going to order a 4 oz candle of this sometime within the coming months.

That's all for today! Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment