Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 013 - Friday the 13th

Currently Burning: Margarita Lime

Today is Friday the 13th. I love days like this. I'm really into supernatural stuff so days like Friday the 13th I really like. I also really love Halloween. It's always been my favorite holiday. Partially because it is 2 days before my birthday, but also because I really love that time of year. Today really hasn't been all that bad. The only thing that I can think of was this horrible dream I woke up to. I'm not going to explain it because I really don't like hearing about other people's dreams (most of the time) but suffice it to say that I was upset for most of the morning because of this.

Even though I'm really into supernatural things, like ghosts, fortune-telling, and demons (not like worshiping them, just believing they exist), I'm not really into the whole good luck/bad luck things. I don't think that any one action could have a lasting effect over multiple years. Ex: breaking a mirror will not give you 7 years of bad luck UNLESS you want it to. If you believe that it will and you break a mirror, then you are likely to have a bad time for the next 7 years because you believe in it. At least that's what I think.

I really need to sit down and take pictures of all of my CBV stuff. One my package gets here on Monday, I'll do a haul. I think I also want to do a stash post at some point before I throw too many of my scent shots away :) Now onto the daily review!




Margarita Lime (4): This is just straight up lime. I mixed it with Cherry Fizzy Pop to make a Cherry Limeade the first time I melted it and it smelled EXACTLY like a cherry limeade. I really like the lime scent. It'd be great for summer! I probably will order this one again if for no other reason then to add it to other scents. The throw is pretty light though.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment