Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 022 - Plantasia

Currently Burning: Bite Me


I've always liked having plants. However, my apartment doesn't get the greatest light. A few months ago (back in September I think) I bought 2 plants at Walmart. I got a prayer plant and another one that's sort of like a peace lily. When Roman put up the Christmas tree at the beginning of November, we had to move the 2 plants out of the window and over by the front door. As such, they did not get as much light. After 2 months of minimal light, the prayer plant died from lack of sunlight :(



The other plant is a survivor! Now it's back in it's home by the window. I decided to name it Plantasia. It's really hardy so I really like that about it. This is the first plant I've been able to keep alive for more than a few months! I figure it's a good starter before I get pets or kids. The next step is a pet, but Roman is putting up resistance to that. Oh well, maybe in a couple of years and a new apartment.

Now onto the daily review!


Bite Me (4): This is a very tart cherry scent. It was one of the Halloween themed ones released last October. I now have an 8 oz candle in this scent because I really like it a lot. I've found that just about anything that has her cherry scent in it I'm going to love. The throw on this one is pretty good too.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment