Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 026 - Glee

Currently Burning: Apple Jack N Peel



Recently I've caught up with Glee (finally). I had stopped watching this past October and I'm not really sure why. I've been going in and out of interest with this show for the past season and a half, but I'm back to being a fan again :) I still need to watch the "Yes/No" episode from earlier this month, but I'm caught up through the Christmas episode. I'm glad they killed some of the story lines from the first part of the season, because they weren't great. However, I am loving the music this season.

 Glee comes on Fox Tuesdays at 8/7c. I'm excited for this upcoming episode because it will feature all Michael Jackson songs :) They had an episode a few back where they had a couple MJ songs, but this should be pretty good. Definitely going to tune in for that!

Now onto the daily review!



Apple Jack N Peel (2): This sucker is STRONG! It's a mixture of apple, cinnamon, and orange. The orange is what hits me the hardest. I bought my mom a candle in this, but I don't think I could actually burn this for very long. I also have a bad memory associated with it from the last time I burned it so that doesn't really help either!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment