Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 016 - Phantom of the Opera

Currently Burning: Blueberry Candy Cane

Yesterday I watched The Phantom of the Opera.



This movie came out when I was in high school and I loved it. Still do. I've been watching some old YouTube videos (more on this on Wednesday!!) and it just got me in a mood to watch a musical. Basically the movie is an adaptation of Andrew Lloyd Webber's stage musical. I was in band in high school and the soundtrack was our marching show. Can't say enough about this movie. If you haven't seen it, go watch it!

In other news, my order came in this afternoon and I'm SO excited! Here's a sneak peek:


So pumped for Saturday :) Now onto the daily review!




Blueberry Candy Cane (3): This is a combination of peppermint and blueberry. The first time I burned it I really didn't like it very much because it was EXTREMELY pungent. The second time it seems to have mellowed out some so it really isn't that bad. I'm still not sure how I feel about Victoria's blueberry scent. I need to try Blueberry Cheesecake before I decide for sure.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment