Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 023 - Beauty and the Beast 3D

Currently Burning: Springdipity



Yesterday Roman and I went to watch Beauty and the Beast 3D. He had actually never seen this movie before! It was interesting to see it in 3D, but most of the movie it just looked like 2D images stacked on top of each other. This is one of my favorite Disney movies so I would definitely recommend it. Seeing it in Theaters was a great opportunity since it came out in 1991 the first time.

Now onto the daily review!



Springdipity (4) - I was feeling into spring today so I decided to try this one. It's a mixture of different florals and fruits. It's a very light, slightly perfumy scent. I do like it though so I may order it in a smaller candle.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment