Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 003 - Back to Work

Currently Burning: Sugared Corn Pudding

Today was my first day back to work since the holidays. I was actually ready to go back, even though I only had 2 weeks off for break (much more than some get, so believe me I know I'm blessed). I really love my job so that is probably part of the reason. Of course, in every work place there's things that are frustrating, but overall I'm really happy with where I am now. My job duties actually expanded a little in December, so I'm mostly working on new stuff now.

I'm working on some topics for the next few weeks so hopefully it will begin to get more interesting around here ;) I'm hoping that tomorrows will be pretty informative for any that are wondering what scent shots are and how to use them!

Now onto the review:



Sugared Corn Pudding (5): Very sweet bakery note when hot. Smells like sugar cookies mixed with a corn note. You get more of the corn before it's melted, but after it melts it mellows out to a wonderfully sweet smell. The throw is medium on this one. I really like this one because it reminds me of a sweet corn casserole fresh out of the oven. I'll be ordering probably a mini candle in this one at some point. I think it's a really great scent for this time of year, because it helps warm up my apartment.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment