Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 060 - Tobuscus


Currently Burning: Warm Christmas Splendor



I found Tobuscus a couple months ago, but he's been making videos for a long time and has over a million subscribers so I was a little behind the times on this one. Toby makes several types of videos on his main channel, but the two most popular are the series Cute, Win Fail


and the Literal Trailer videos


He also has a vlog channel called TobyTurner where he posts daily vlogs to the audience.


Finally he has a gaming channel TobyGames where he posts Let's Play type videos and highlights videos.


He's hilarious and I'm so glad I found him!

Happy Leap Day!

Now onto the daily review!



Warm Christmas Splendor (4): I figured since today is almost a holiday I could burn a Christmas scent. No but really I'm just trying to go through some older ones. This one has peppermint, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and spice. I really like this one. It almost smells like it has a fruit in it (like cranberry) but it may just be my nose playing tricks on me. I'll probably be ordering this one in the Fall to prep for the real holiday season.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment