Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 037 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Currently Burning: Godfather



I should change Movie Monday to Disney Movie Mondays because I've been on a kick the past three weeks! I bought this movie a few months ago and finally got around to watching it. It was one of my favorites growing up, but I haven't seen it in years. I really love the music in this one :)

Now onto the daily review!



Godfather (4): This is one of Victoria's Black Label candles. It's a pretty spicy candle with a pumpkin note in it. She lists clove, cardamom, ginger, mace, cinnamon, and nutmeg as the spices in it. It also has a background of vanilla. I really like this one. I think it's a great cold weather scent without being too tied to the holidays. It doesn't smell at all like pumpkin pie, but I do get pumpkin and vanilla. The spices round it out nicely. It doesn't really smell like food to me though. I can't place exactly what it smells like, but it's nice.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment