Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 050 - Has it really been 50 days???


Currently Burning: Monkey Juice


Today is my 50th post on here!!!! I'm so happy that I've made it this far! When I started this blog back in December I was really hoping that I could keep doing it throughout the year. Typically my New Year's resolutions last about a couple of weeks. By the time mid-January would roll around I would be back to my old ways. I did have a resolution kind of similar to this back in 2009 that I kept up until May I think, so here's to passing that milestone on this blog!

In other news, I had lunch today with Amy, one of my really good friends that I haven't seen in FOREVER. It was really great to see her before she takes off on her whirlwind adventure in Madagascar for the Peace Corps. She'll be gone for 2 years so sadly I won't actually get to see her until 2014, but I'll definitely keep in touch on her blog and through other media (provided she has electricity/internet!!!)

Now onto the daily review!



Monkey Juice (4): This smells like a fruit drink mixed with a candy banana smell. It's a really nice spring/summer combo. I might order this one in a candle again, but the banana is really strong in it. I also get a bubblegum smell too. The throw on this one is pretty strong too.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment