Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 041 - Skyrim

Currently Burning: Hello Dolly



I pre-ordered The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim about 6 months before it was released on 11/11/11. I was so excited when I heard this was announced because Oblivion was one of my favorite games of all time. Skyrim is an epic RPG game by Bethesda. It's a really, really long game to fully complete (and in fact probably never finishes since random quests keep popping up).

The main story revolves around a "Dragon-born" character that has the power to absorb dragon souls and gain powers. There are also guilds that have additional quests to do (Mage College, Warrior-type guild, Thieves guild, hitman-type guild, and more). It's very easy to put in 100+ hours in one play-through and still not do everything the game offers.

The game definitely lived up to all of the hype and has a pretty good replay value. I spent the better part of November AND December playing this one because it is so long. I really love this game and I'm glad that I picked it up.

Now onto the daily review!



Hello Dolly (4): This is a combo of bubbling butterscotch sundae, coconut cream pie, and fudge brownie. I really like this one. The chocolate and butterscotch mellow out great! The throw on it isn't super strong, but it is pretty nice. I'd consider getting this one for the fall.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment