Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 043 - New T-Shirt!


Currently Burning: Bella Swan



A couple weeks ago, I posted about danisnotonfire. I'm excited because my danisnotonfire t-shirt came in the mail on Thursday! This shirt is super cute and I'm really glad that I got it :) I've gotten quite a few shirts from District Lines and I've never been disappointed. They use American Apparel, so the sizes are a little weird, but the fabric is SO soft.

In other news, we're under a Winter Storm Warning for the first time this winter (it's been crazy mild). Supposed to get 3-4 inches of snow - I'll believe it tomorrow morning if it's there. I'm a little worried about how this summer is going to turn out since winter has been really warm. I hope it's not too much of a scorcher like last summer, but it's very likely to be so.

Now onto the daily review!



Bella Swan (5): This is my all-time favorite scent from CBV. A lot of people say they smell grape, and I can see why they might say that, but to me it isn't really a true grape scent. It definitely is sweet and floral. I'm on my 3rd candle with this one (finally got the huge tureen since I love it so much). The throw on this one is really strong!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment