Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 053 - AmazingPhil


Currently Burning: Marshmallow Campfire



AmazingPhil is a YouTuber from the U.K. I found Phil via VlogCandy. I had watched one of his videos a long time ago, but it wasn't until I started watching Dan's videos (danisnotonfire) that I really got into Phil's videos. His personal channel is mostly comedy sketch videos. He used to sit down and vlog a lot more, but mostly they're just topical comedy.


Phil also has several videos with Dan in them so those are usually extremely entertaining.


Dan and Phil also have a collab channel called superamazingproject that's mostly "news" stories that they talk about.


I really like Phil's channel and I'm glad that I decided to start watching his videos because they're great!


Now onto the daily review!



Marshmallow Campfire (3): This is the 2nd time that I've warmed this. The first time it smelled like cigarette smoke to me and I didn't really like it. This time around the smoky smell is gone and I can smell more of the marshmallow. I can see why people like this, but it's not one of my favorites. I might get one of the specialty candles that has this in it, but I will not be ordering a candle of this by itself. The throw is medium.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

1 comment: