Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 034 - Batman Arkham Asylum

Currently Burning: Water Lily and Pear



Batman Arkham Asylum was released in August of 2009. However, I only recently got around to playing this because one of my friends said I needed to try it. I'm certainly happy I took his advice. This game reminds me a little bit of Tomb Raider, but it is combined with fighting techniques of something like Castlevania. Batman has quite a few gadgets that make solving the puzzles in the game very fun. I also recently got the sequel to this game, Batman Arkham City so expect a review on that one at some point.

Now onto the daily review!



Water Lily and Pear (4): This is a very clean fragrance. However, it doesn't smell like a cleaning product, just nice and fresh. The throw is also pretty good. I think I would get this for my bathroom in a full candle.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment