Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 038 - "Chocolate Chip" Cookie Dough

Currently Burning: Pumpkin Pickin'



Today I thought I would make something that I've been craving lately: chocolate chip cookie dough. Before you freak out, this is an egg-less recipe, so it's totally safe to eat raw! I'm using a recipe that is the topping of a brownie/cookie dough treat. Of course, this isn't really chocolate chip cookie dough since I'm leaving the chips out, but I like the cookie dough for chocolate chip cookies better than sugar cookies. I know this is ridiculously bad for me, but it's ok to be bad once in awhile ;)

Ingredients:
3/4 cup of room temp butter
3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup of granulated white sugar
3 Tablespoons of milk
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 1/2 cups of mini choc chips (I'm skipping this part because I like it better without chocolate)



Cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer.



Mix in milk and vanilla



Mix in flour until just combined. Add chocolate chips.

This can be chilled an stored for a couple weeks (if it lasts that long!!)

Now onto the daily review!



Pumpkin Pickin' (5): I really like this one. It's almost a pure pumpkin with just the slightest note of spice. Very nice for Fall and Winter! The throw on this one is about medium. I'd consider getting this one in a candle.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment