Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 054 - 30 Rock


Currently Burning: Sweet Snow



30 Rock is a spin-off from Saturday Night Live. It's essentially a parody of the production of a variety show on NBC. The writing on this show is genius! I love Tina Fey and it's her creation. This show is really one of Roman's favorites, but he demands that it's on every Thursday so I've gotten into it as well. It's currently in its 6th season. Check it out!

Now onto the daily review!



Sweet Snow (4): This is a mixture of vanilla and peppermint and it's definitely heavier on the peppermint. I really like this scent and I'm super sad that I tossed in my last 1/4 of a scent shot. The throw on this one is pretty strong (as with most mint scents). I'll be getting this one in either a 4 oz or 8 oz candle for sure.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment