Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 051 - The Princess and the Frog


Currently Burning: Bergamot & Herbal Mint


The Princess and the Frog was released in November of 2009. It's a retelling of the classic tale, the Frog Prince. I really like the style that this movie is filmed in because it takes place in New Orleans. The music is jazz inspired so it's really fun. It's also the first film to feature an African American as the lead princess.

Overall the film is really good and definitely the best Disney movie since 2000.

Now onto the daily review!



Bergamot & Herbal Mint (4):This is an interesting scent. It's soft with the floral note, but at the same time it has a kick with the mint. I have this going in my bathroom right now. I'm not sure if I would reorder this in another candle once it's gone, but I do like it. The throw is pretty strong with the mint.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment