Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 040 - RuPaul's Drag Race

Currently Burning: Christmas Memories



RuPaul's Drag Race airs on Logo on Mondays. I watch it online on Logo's website. It's currently in its 4th Season. I LOVE this show. It's such a hot mess and the catch phrases are out of control. To me, the best part of the show is "Untucked" which is the behind-the-scenes show that airs on logotv.com. The season started last week and will go until probably April.

Now onto the daily review!



Christmas Memories (3): OK so I realize that Christmas has long past, but I have several of the holiday scents still laying around. The description on her website lists this as a mixture of sugared spruce, cranberry, and spiced oranges. This isn't my favorite of her Christmas scents, but it isn't bad! The throw on this one is pretty strong.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment