Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 048 - Dragon Age: Origins


Currently Burning: Peppermint Bark



Dragon Age: Origins is pretty different from other games in the RPG genre. You start off as 1 of  6 races: Human Noble, Magi, City Elf, Dalish Elf, Dwarf Noble, or Dwarf Commoner. Of these, the choice is given to typically be a Warrior, Rogue, or Mage. Each Origin story is different, and the game does not pick up to the same storyline until about 30 minutes in.

Once again, BioWare has knocked it out of the park. I really enjoyed this game and I feel that the replay on it is actually pretty good since there is such variety in the game. NPCs treat the main character differently depending on the race and class of the character. Check this one out if you're into RPGs because it's a keeper.

Now onto the daily review!



Peppermint Bark (3): Even though this is listed under the Christmas scents, I would probably burn this anytime in the winter. To me, it smells like an Andes Mint. It definitely smells like peppermint bark as well, so it lives up to its name. I really like this one, but Roman really isn't a huge fan so I probably won't reorder it since I'm not head-over-heels for it.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment