Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 061 - LOST


Currently Burning: Peace



I started watching LOST right before the last season started. I blew through the first five seasons pretty quickly (I got hung up in the middle of season 2 because it got slow, but then I picked it up again. If you've never seen it, LOST is really weird...

Essentially, it follows the story of survivors of a plane crash on a tropical island. There's a ton of mystery and intrigue about the survivors and the island itself. By the 5th season, the show has gone completely off the deep end with time travel and alternate universes. It's incredibly difficult to follow if you don't watch it from the very beginning. It's also one of those shows that you notice something new every time you watch it.

By the end of the series, I really did like the show and got into it hardcore. At the beginning of all the hype, I thought there was no way that the show was as good as people said. I was proven wrong, but it's because the show went in directions I had never seen before.

Now onto the daily review!



Peace (3): I can't decide if I like this or not. It's a clean, musky scent that's a Lush dupe. I've never smelled the product that it's duping, but I've found that most of the dupes for that company, I don't seem to care for. This one I'm on the fence about because there's something that I really like, and something that I don't like about it. Not sure what it is. I may end up getting a small candle in this one in case I randomly get in the mood for it, but right now I'm not feeling it.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment