Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 089 - Tabatha Takes Over


Currently Burning: Lei Flowers


OMG I am LOVING this show right now! How this has been on the air for 4 seasons and I'm just now hearing about it is beyond me. Basically Tabatha goes into a salon (or other business, but mostly salons) that is having some trouble. They don't have happy employees, their product is not up to par, the managers are ineffective, and the owners stink. She takes over the business for one week and attempts to turn the place around. 

The thing I really love about this show is how she does not put up with nonsense. This show is seriously awesome. New episodes come on Bravo on Tuesday nights, but there's marathons of it on all the time. Love it!

Now onto the daily review!



Lei Flowers (4): I really didn't like this one when I first got it, but it has cured beautifully. It's a really sweet floral. The most dominant note is plumeria, but there are other tropical florals in there as well. It literally smells like a Hawaiian lei. The throw is pretty strong on this one. I'll probably get this one in a candle at some point because it's great for spring/summer.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment