Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 064 - Weekends


Currently Burning: Manhattan

I've been missing my weekends recently! The first half of the year I end up working either Saturday or Sunday for most weeks. Having a weekend that's only 1 day kind of stinks for trying to unwind from the week. I feel like I need one day to relax and then another to get stuff done around the house. It's hard for me to do both so the house is starting to fall into disrepair. I'm taking vacation for about a week in here a couple weeks though!

Once the summer comes around I'll finally start to get my weekends back but until then I'm stuck. I need to really get in gear to get my schoolwork and housework done! 

Now onto the daily review!



Manhattan (5): This is the 2nd Black Label candle that I've tried. This one couldn't be more different from Godfather, but I love it as well! It's a powdery, floral, musky type of scent. Based on the 2 Black Labels that I've tried so far, I've found that I really love complex scents. Even if I'm not a huge fan of the type of scent, the fact that one note isn't dominating the scent really draws me in. I'm going to have to try all of the Black Label line to see if this is consistent, but so far I'm impressed! It does seem to have a lighter throw than Godfather, but the scent definitely lingers in the room!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment