Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 062 - Dead Island


Currently Burning:Viva La Juicy


 Dead Island is an RPG survival-style game. It takes place on the island of Banoi in the South Pacific. Something has caused a zombie outbreak and 4 survivors are found to be immune to the infection. My dad bought this game when it came out back in September, so I played it on/off at his house until it FINALLY came in the mail in January. I really like this game a lot and the replay value is actually really good.

The four main characters each specialize in a type of weapon: sharp weapons, blunt weapons, firearms, and throwing weapons. That adds a fun element if you're into changing up your play style. I was really excited for this one to come out and it definitely lived up to the expectation. The voice acting is horrendous, but the game play is good.

Now onto the daily review!



Viva La Juicy (3): This is the dupe for the perfume and it is pretty much dead on. I do like this, but after awhile it makes my eyes start to sting so I think there may be something in it that I'm slightly allergic to. However, if you love the perfume, definitely get this because it is a dead on dupe. The throw is strong on this one too. I probably won't be ordering this one again due to the eye reaction, but it does smell nice!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment