Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 072 - Robin Hood


Currently Burning: Fizzy Pop



Watching these Disney movies again after so many years is really funny to me. There are so many innuendos, double entendres, and jokes that I didn't get when I was a kid. For this one I thought I would list some of my favorite quotes. Granted most of these aren't really all that funny out of context, but I was cracking up watching it.

Catch the dope with your horoscope!

Oh he's so handsome...just like his reward posters!


P.J. I like that, you know I do. Hiss, put it on my luggage!

Release the royal fingers! 


My dear, emotional lady why should I?


Not so hard, you mean thing.

Hey! Who's driving this flying umbrella?

Seize the fat one!

Now I know why your mom called you Nutsy.


For being blind, he sure knows a good man when he sees one.


Don't you worry sheriff, the safety's on old Betsy.

The Disney movies made in the 1960s/1970s used the same voice actors for a lot of characters, so it's kind of weird to hear some of these duplicated (The Jungle Book has many of the same).  I'm pretty sure the dance scene with Lady Kluck and Little John is the exact same as the one between Baloo and King Louie. Also there appears to be some similarities from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as well as the Aristocats. In fact, I found a video to prove my point:


How lazy is that? Oh well, still gotta love Disney even if they just reanimate their own movies lol.

Now onto the daily review!



Fizzy Pop (4): On cold throw, this smells like Alka Seltzer to me. I don't really get any lemon/lime, just the carbonation. However, once warmed, the carbonation smell gives way to more of a lime smell. I really like this one warm. The throw is medium. I can see my self getting a smaller candle in this one.

I also decided to throw in 1/2 SS of Fruit Loops to the 1/2 SS of Fizzy Pop to make the Bubbles Make Me Loopy CAS. The combination is definitely better than the sum of its parts. Both Fruit Loops and Fizzy Pop are good for me, but the Bubbles Makes Me Loopy is way better than either one. I may have to get this one as my first CAS order!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

1 comment:

  1. Robin Hood is one of my favs! I was talking to my hubs about this ver topic! Watching movies that were out when I was a kid has a whole entirely different spin now! I can finally get why my parents were laughing!

    ReplyDelete