Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 069 - The Sims 3


Currently Burning: Pink Bubblegum Crush


 I've played the Sims 3 on both the PC and the XBOX 360. The PC version has a lot more features of course, but I prefer to play it on XBOX because I think it's easier to control. I don't have a desktop computer so playing on a laptop is not ideal.

The Sims 3 is basically a simulation game for the life of a person/family. You buy and build a house, decorate it, take care of Sims (people), raise a family, get jobs, etc. It's pretty fun, but it can get kind of slow. There are multiple skill trees to master so that helps to keep it from being too boring. 

Now onto the daily review!



Pink Bubblegum Crush (5): This is a Lush dupe for Candy Fluff. I've never tried Lush products personally, but from what I've been told almost all of them are dead on dupes. I didn't really like this one when it first came in. However, I've had it for about 2 months now and wow can scents change! It smells like a very sweet The throw on this one is really strong too! I could smell it all throughout my apartment with just 1/2 of a scent shot.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment