Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 081 - Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Currently Burning: Raspberry Violet



Happy first day of Spring (officially)! I don't know about where you all live, but where I am it's been "spring" for a few weeks. Temps in the 70s and 80s! I'm hoping this isn't an indication for how hot the summer will be.

I've decided to change my format for Wednesday on here (hey it's my blog I do what I want!) I made my first YouTube video yesterday and I'm hooked. I've decided to put out a YouTube video every Wednesday that's a recap of the scents that I've tried for the previous week. I realize that this will be a little repetitive posted here, but it gives you both a written and verbal review for those that like both :) I'll also make videos for any orders that I get in as well from now on and post those here along with the written review.

I really appreciate all of the positive feedback that I've gotten on the blog. It's really helping me to stay motivated and keep going! Without further ado, here's the video for today recapping the week of March 14 - 20.



Now onto the daily review!



Raspberry Violet (5): I've been going through a lot of purple ones lately! I swear tomorrow I'm going to pick another color ;) I heard a lot about this one on the message board so I knew I had to try it. Wow, another one knocked out of the park! This is a 50/50 mixture of Raspberry and Violet. I will definitely be ordering this one in a candle at some point. The throw is also pretty strong on it.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment