Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 076 - Batman: Arkham City


Currently Burning: Summer Crush



I posted about the first game in this series here.

Arkham City is similar to Arkham Asylum, but the game world is a LOT larger. There's also a ton of side quests that weren't really in Arkham Asylum. Of the two, I definitely preferred this one. Much better graphics (of course) and a ton of new gadgets for Batman. Plus, there's this whole side story with Catwoman (playable) that's a really cool companion to the main story.

I don't really feel that the replay value is that high for me, because I'm not really into the ranked missions that are additional to the main plot. I rented this game through GameFly and probably won't be going back to purchase it. However, it is a really good game, so I do recommend you check it out!

Now onto the daily review!



Summer Crush (3): This one isn't my favorite. It's not very strong at all. I mostly get pineapple when it's warm, but if I keep smelling then I get more of the apricot/plum. I probably won't be getting this one again.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment