Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 082 - Downton Abbey


Currently Burning: Ginger Peach


I have been obsessed with this show recently! I've heard a few people talking about it so I decided to check it out on Netflix. It's amazing. Essentially it's the story of 2 groups of people living and working at the estate called Downton Abbey. The first group is the family of nobles that own the place. The 2nd group are all of the staff that work there. It takes place in the 1910's. It's really interesting to see the class struggles and gender differences. Maggie Smith plays the matriarchal character and she is phenomenal. So catty and funny!

I haven't seen the 2nd season, but the show comes on PBS. It's sort of like a miniseries, because there's only 7 or 8 episodes per season, but it is really good so I definitely recommend checking it out.

Now onto the daily review!



Ginger Peach (4): This smells like a peach tea bag. The ginger note in it is very herbal and makes the peach smell almost like the skin of a peach rather than the peach itself. The throw isn't too crazy strong on this one so it is nice. I do really like the taste of peach tea, and this smells like hot peach tea. I probably will end up getting a candle in this one. The longer that I have it on the more it grows on me :)

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment