Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 085 - Spring Break is over :(


Currently Burning: Chantilly Lace


I wish that's where I had spent my spring break! Since I work at a university, we get the Friday of spring break off as a holiday (I think they do it in lieu of Presidents' Day). I went ahead and took vacation days Tuesday - Thursday to make almost an entire week off of work. Unfortunately now that week has ended and it's back to work tomorrow :( Always sad when a vacation ends, but I love having vacations because I always feel recharged and ready to get back to work at the end of it!

Basically this week has really been a staycation for me. I went to see my parents on Thursday/Friday, but other than that I haven't really left the apartment. I have been able to burn lots of great scents and have my windows open all week though!

By the way, be sure to look up at the western sky tonight just after sunset. Venus, Jupiter, and a crescent moon will all be kind of in a row. Venus will be the highest in the sky, then Jupiter, then the Moon. Don't want to miss it!

Now onto the daily review!


Chantilly Lace (4): This is a really nice floral. It has a perfume note as well. However, it's not heavy or pungent. I can't pick out specific floral notes, but I really like this one for the bedroom. The throw is definitely strong. I'm not sure if I'll get this in a full size candle, but it is really nice. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment