Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 063 - 8 oz Candles


Currently Burning:Bergamot & Mandarin



The 8 oz jar is my favorite as far as clean burning goes. I've found that it is the easiest to get all the way out to the edge. It also doesn't take near as long as the 9 oz or 16 oz to get a full melt pool. The throw is about the same as the 9 oz because they have the same opening.

I like ordering this size in the sampler pack because it's a little less expensive and I like how they burn better than the 9 oz candles. I haven't decided if I like the look of the 9 oz or 8 oz candles better. So far I have about the same number of each, so I'm still deciding which way to go.

The 8 oz is also the only size that the CBV Surprise candle comes in. I have not tried this because I know that if I did I would fall in love with a scent and never be able to find it again. I don't want to have to immediately buy every scent Victoria makes so that would be a problem...

Now onto the daily review!



Bergamot & Mandarin (5): I really like this fragrance a lot. It is a pretty light thrower, but it smells so good! The mandarin orange smells amazing with the bergamot in the background. This is the 2nd time that I've had this scent (scent shot to 8 oz candle) and I would definitely order it again once I go through the candle!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment