Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 073 - Pot Roast


Currently Burning: Spellbound



Today I decided to make a roast in the crock pot. I wanted to be super lazy so I just picked up a packet of seasoning from the grocery store and followed the directions on the back.



First, I added the roast to the pot.



Next, I chopped up about 5 cups of potatoes and carrots and threw them in.



Then I added 1 cup of water to the seasoning, and poured it over the top of the meat/veggies.



I set my crock pot to low for about 8 and a half hours. Once I got home from work it was done! The meat was a little tough, but overall had good flavor. Next time I'll probably try making my own spice mix.

Now onto the daily review!



Spellbound (4): This mostly smells like Granny Smith apples and caramel to me. I do get a slight hint of cotton candy, but the caramel and apple really overpower it. I really like this scent a lot. Cold throw it isn't really impressive, but once it's warm, the caramel really wraps around the apple. I'm going to be ordering this one in a larger candle. The throw is medium on this one.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment