Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 067 - glozell1


Currently Burning: Love Shack



Glozell is freaking hilarious. I crack up in all of her videos! She also makes a TON of videos (she used to put out like 3 a day, but I think she's slowing down a bit.



The first video I saw from her was "My Push up Bra will help me get my man." SO funny.



She also does lyric videos which are usually hilarious.



Recently she did the cinnamon challenge and I'm pretty sure this is the best version on YouTube.



I also love this one because of what she has to say about the Harry Potter movies around the 4:22 mark.

Now onto the daily review!



Love Shack (4): On cold throw, it smelled almost exactly like Sexy in Stilettos to me. However, once I warmed it up, it smells completely different. This is a combination of Lovespell and Pink Sugar. The Pink Sugar comes out a lot more on warm throw. This is a pretty light thrower. I think I like Sexy in Stilettos better than this, so I won't be ordering this again, but it's still really good!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment