Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 075 - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills


Currently Burning: Best Friends



Talk about trash TV. This is the most recent housewives show that I've gotten into. At first, I was totally anti-Beverly Hills. I think I associated it too much with the O.C. (which I really do not like). I decided to give it a shot and I got hooked! These ladies are a hot mess! The drama here is a little crazier than some of the other shows (drug addicts, abusive husbands) but it's actually pretty good TV to kill time with.

Now onto the daily review!



Best Friends (5): Found a new favorite! Best Friends is AMAZING :) It's got the sweetness of a bunch of different berries with the creaminess of vanilla. It almost smells like berries mixed in vanilla frosting. SO GOOD! Definitely will be ordering this one in a candle. The throw is pretty good too!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment