Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 068 - Drop Dead Diva


Currently Burning: Old Fashion Christmas



I am SO far behind on this show, but it is one of my favorites. The premise is the main character was a model who ended up dying in a car crash. When she went up to heaven, she pushed a button to come back down to earth and ended up in the body of a plus size lawyer. This show is fabulous. It's really funny and charming. I need to sit down and finish the 2nd season on Netflix.

Each episode follows one of her cases. The other characters are Grayson (her fiance when she was the model), Kim (another lawyer at the firm who is sort of the villain), Stacy (her best friend), Parker (her boss), Teri (her secretary), and Fred (her guardian angel). Love it!

Now onto the daily review!



Old Fashion Christmas (4): This scent is heavy on pine and citrus. There's also some cinnamon and clove that come out when warm, but mostly I get pine and orange. The throw is pretty strong on this one. I would probably order this around the holidays because it definitely smells like Christmas to me.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment