Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 086 - Alice in Wonderland


Currently Burning: Watermelon





I really wanted to watch this after watching Once Upon a Time yesterday. This movie is a little crazy (but the book is SO much crazier). I swear Lewis Carroll was dropping acid when writing Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Technically the Disney version is a mashup of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.

I noticed while watching that the girl that does the voice for Alice is also the voice of Wendy in Peter Pan. This is a really great Disney movie.

Now onto the daily review!



Watermelon (2): My 9 oz of watermelon has some carbon pieces in the bottom of it because I had to put the candle on my warmer to reset the wick. I think it's funny because it makes it look like the watermelon candle has seeds. I think I like this one better on a warmer than actually lit. It doesn't really smell like watermelon to me at all. It's surprisingly not really sweet to me. I was hoping for like a watermelon candy smell, but that's not what this is. I've had this candle for almost a year. The throw on it is also pretty light. I will not be reordering this one. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment