Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 120 - Hot Mess Catering


Currently Burning: Balinese Breeze



I've had 2 really bad experiences with caterers recently. The first happened 2 weeks ago. The restaurant wrote down the wrong time to begin with (30 minutes later than I wanted them to arrive) so we ended up having to wait for the food to get there. On top of that, the guy someone cut his hand on something and got blood on the outside of one of the packages. I was livid.

Today I had another hot mess happen with a different caterer!!! This guy had my phone number written down wrong so he was late too. Once he got there, he came in a door with some stairs leading down. Rather than going around or waiting for us to get the service elevator going he decided to just carry everything down the stairs. He tripped and spilled food everywhere. Thank god for saran wrap!!! I've just been having bad luck with catering lately...wonder if a planet is screwing me up...I need to check my chart ;)

Now onto the daily review!



Balinese Breeze (4): This reminds me of an ocean scent. It's very clean. It's also slightly fruity - I get both the pomegranate and guava. I actually like this one the most of the ones that remind me of rain or the ocean. The throw on it isn't super strong. I'm on the fence about whether or not I want a candle in this. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment