Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 111 - Oblivion


Currently Burning: Reese's Peanut Butter


This is the Elder Scrolls IV. I've already posted about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, so I figured I should post about this one. Oblivion was the first in this series I played. I really love these games. They're ridiculously long and they have awesome replay value! Bethesda is one of the best video game companies out there. They make very involved and massive RPGs. 

The Oblivion story essentially centers around the death of the emperor and the opening of Oblivion gates (portals to hellish realms). The main character has to close the Oblivion gates and find the person that has the emperor's blood line (since he died without an heir). It takes place in Cyrodiil which is in the center of the continental map (south of Skyrim). While I like the gameplay of Skyrim better, I really like the location of Cyrodiil better. There's a greater variety in the types of terrain in Cyrodiil, since most of Skyrim is snow and mountains.

Overall a really awesome game and definitely worth checking out if you haven't already!

Now onto the daily review!



Reese's Peanut Butter (4): This is a really good scent true to its name. I get both the chocolate and the peanut butter. I was so happy to see this one in the Round Robin because I've raved about the Reese's Peanut Butter Delight candle! It doesn't smell exactly like that one, it's definitely heavier on the peanut butter. The throw is medium. I probably won't be getting this one in a candle because I love the RPBD candle more :)

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

1 comment:

  1. lol yep that's what I love about them so much! It does make it really hard to finish the story line though...

    ReplyDelete