Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 117 - Will & Grace


Currently Burning: Moonlight Path



Decided to do a throw back today. I love this show so much. I have the entire series on DVD. It's so freaking funny! It was also pretty groundbreaking for its time featuring gay characters in leading roles on a major network television channel (NBC). I need to watch some more of this show because I can laugh for days :) One of my favorite shows of all time for sure!

Now onto the daily review!



Moonlight Path (3): This is a dupe for the Bath & Body Works scent. The scent is ok for me. I'm not super crazy about it, but it's not bad. It's a powdery floral perfume type scent, but the throw is light/medium! I probably won't be ordering this one in a candle. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment