Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 104 - Eternal Sonata


Currently Burning: Vanilla After Dark



I could have sworn I already wrote a blog post about this one, but I guess not. This is a really cool game. It's an RPG and it takes place within the mind of Frederick Chopin. Everything is music themed from the characters names (Allegretto, Beat, Polka, Salsa, March, Falsetto, etc) to the towns and locations (Fort Fermata, Castle Forte, Ritardando, etc). The score is really nice because it features much of Chopin's music. I really love this one!

Now onto the daily review!



Vanilla After Dark (4): This is a really dark, sexy vanilla scent. It's like the grown up version of a vanilla. I really like this one and can definitely see getting a candle in it. I think this one would also make a really good mixer. It almost smells like it has a coffee note in it to me, but it's definitely vanilla. The throw is medium on this one.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

4 comments:

  1. Eternal Sonata is pretty decent. Persona 3 FES is on the PSN now if you were looking for yet another RPG to play :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a PlayStation...XBOX360 only :) Thanks for the suggestion though!

      Delete
  2. Vanilla After Dark is my favorite scent. It's very strong in a candle for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, Vanilla After Dark sounds really good! I'll have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete