Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 097 - Fable III


Currently Burning: Heavy Metal



I've had this game for a long time and finally went back to playing it this past week. The Fable series is about a person that has to become a hero (technically he/she already is one, you just have to unlock pieces of the puzzle). Fable III takes place several years after the events of Fable II and you play the youngest son or daughter of the main character from Fable II (the King). You have to travel the hero's path to claim the throne from your tyrannical older brother. It's a really good RPG and I really enjoy the series a lot.

Now onto the daily review!


Heavy Metal (2): This scent shot was filled to the brim with wax! I'm not a huge fan of this one. It's EXTREMELY sweet, but at the same time, I get a smell almost like a mechanic's shop. It has this grease note in it that is really throwing me off. Of course, I'm not really a fan of the scents in Candleman's Closet to begin with (I've found). The throw on this is really strong. I won't be reordering it. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment