Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 114 - Mary Poppins


Currently Burning: Pink Sugar



While this post is not about the move, the stage musical is based on the movie! I saw Mary Poppins on stage this past Thursday. The production quality and set design was really amazing. If this is coming to a city near you, you NEED to go see it! 

Some of the songs are from the movie, but there are several new ones as well. In addition, some of the scenes take place in a different venue than the movie (like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious). I also wish there were some scenes that were in the movie, but didn't make it to the stage (like I Love to Laugh). Overall it was one of the best shows I've seen!

Now onto the daily review!



Pink Sugar (4): I love this one a lot more than I thought I would originally. This is a dupe for the Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume. It smells a lot like straight up simple syrup. It's very sweet and I think would be a great mixer to sweeten other scents up! I'm not sure if I would get a candle in this one, but I can see getting some heart tarts to use for cocktailing. The throw is medium/strong on this one!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment