Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 106 - Another Stormy Sunday


Currently Burning: Finger Lickin' Good



This morning has been very stormy! I'm hoping that it clears up by this afternoon because we're having a staff development activity (thankfully inside).


We were under a tornado warning for a hot minute, but I think the majority of the storm moved to the North of me.


I did see a little bit of rotation but overall the storm had largely broken apart by the time it got to me.

Now onto the daily review!



Finger Lickin' Good (1): Another in Candleman's Closet that I really do not like. This smells like a nutty honey with an undertone of strawberry and a little bit of orange. I'm not sure what it is that I really don't like about this one, but it is not for me. Throw is medium. I will not be repurchasing. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment